I. General Provisions
- The entrepreneur running an online shop under the Internet domain http://botle.de/, hereinafter referred to as "Online Shop", is Kazimierz Lipiński botle, ul. Sosnowa 6, 68-213 Suchleb, Polska, NIP: 928 -193-14-84, REGON: 369032735, registered at CEIDG.
- The online shop is available by email at: email@example.com or by phone at: +48 728 087 939.
- The regulations define the rights and obligations of the customer and the rights and obligations of the seller as the entity that manages and operates the shop.
- The regulations are available in the Polish language version.
- The customer is obliged to respect the economic copyrights and rights arising from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility models and designs.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal. According to Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, the right to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance or off premises, according to the law, the consumer does not have the right to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance or off premises, in accordance with the law, including in cases where:
in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item that is manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serves to satisfy his individual needs;
The terms used in the regulations mean:
- Shop – Online shop located at www.botle.de that sells the product included in its offer.
- Owner – Kazimierz Lipiński botle, ul. Sosnowa 6, 68-213 Suchleb, Polska, NIP: 928-193-14-84, REGON: 369032735.
- Customer – any company making a purchase in the Store in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
- Client Account – a field with data about transactions made and a tool for executing Client orders.
- Consumer - a natural person who enters into a legal transaction with an entrepreneur that is not directly related to his economic or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person or a partnership that performs a legal transaction on its own behalf in the course of its business or profession.
- Working Days - weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Regulations - This document contains the general terms and conditions for the use and purchase of products in the shop.
III. Technical conditions for using the shop
- In order to use the shop, the customer must have:
- a device for transmission of ICT data;
- access to the internet;
- E-mail address.
IV. Terms and Conditions
- To set up a "customer account", the customer registers by entering their e-mail address, password and personal data using a form.
- The password entered when registering in the shop can consist of letters, numbers and/or special characters. The password is individual for each user. The password can be changed on the website by entering an email address and a new password. Setting up a customer account is free.
- Registration is a prerequisite for placing an order in the shop.
- The customer undertakes to provide truthful information.
- By accepting the regulations, the customer declares that:
- I voluntarily registered to use the shop's services;
- the data contained in the form is correct.
The customer may not pass on the password for the account in the online shop to third parties. A registered customer has the option:
- Access to the status and history of the Zamakut;
- receive individual discounts and coupons;
- information about the possibility of participating in promotions and competitions;
- The coatings of the product are present,
- changes in your data;
- change your password;
- to check your own pockets.
After registration, the customer receives a confirmation link to the email address provided. The registration process allows you to log into the system. The customer may not copy, modify or distribute the content, images and logos without the prior consent of the authorized person.
V. Execution of Orders
- The store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so the customer can place an order at any time, except during maintenance breaks. The customer also has the option of placing the order personally at the customer's site during opening hours.
- The online shop confirms receipt of the order with an automatically generated e-mail message, which it sends to the buyer. The message contains the proposed content of the purchase contract, in particular: number and date of the order, information about the purchased goods, price and payment method, information about the parties, place, method and cost of delivery.
- If the proposed content of the purchase contract does not correspond to the order placed by the buyer, the buyer must inform the online shop immediately by sending an e-mail about the discrepancies found. The online store will immediately send the corrected content of the proposed contract to the buyer.
- The Internet shop confirms the acceptance of the order for execution by sending the buyer another e-mail message. After receipt of this notification by the buyer, a purchase contract is concluded.
- The manufacturer's, importer's or dealer's warranty card - will be included with the goods sold if the manufacturer, importer or dealer's warranty is based on a written warranty card.
- In the event of personal injury, customers may only be persons with full legal capacity.
- The customer has to place an order as follows:
- This is done by adding them to your shopping cart;
- Entering data in the registration or logging form, delivery form;
- Delivery and payment options are available;
- Approval of the order via the order button with the obligation to pay;
- send confirmation of the order to the email address of the customer;
- An order in electronic form will be confirmed at the latest within two working days (excluding public holidays) after receipt of the order. Confirmation is by email or phone.
Registered customers can track the status of their orders. The customer undertakes to provide truthful information. The confirmation of the order placement to the customer includes:
- Store data, including accurate mailing address, email address, and phone number;
- description of the product;
- the unit price and total price of all products;
- Order price = total price of the product + costs of processing the contract (including payments and deliveries);
- form of delivery, including the delivery date and in the case of delivery restrictions, e.g. weight or location;
- How to pay for it;
- Information about the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason;
- information about the right to guarantee;
- in the appendix, the sample withdrawal from the contract must be sent within 14 days.
The shop enables personal collection at the company's headquarters.
VI. payment method
- The customer has the option to pay for the goods as part of a complex order in one form:
- Bank Transfer;
- Payment via PayPal payment system.
- The company that offers online payment services in the field of card payments is Blue Media S.A.
- Available payment methods:
* Visa electron
The user is obliged to provide truthful information for the sales tax invoice.
- The prices shown next to the products on the store's website are in EURO and include taxes and fees. The price of the product before clicking the "Add to Cart" button does not include shipping and other additional costs. Shipping and payment costs are added to the total amount of products ordered. Before the order is placed, the customer will be informed of any additional costs, such as packaging costs.
- The final price of the order, which is binding for the store and the customer, is the price of the product as stated on the store's website before the customer places the order, including all costs associated with the performance of the contract .
- Information about the total value of the order (including shipping costs, payment) is immediately confirmed before selecting the "Order" option, transaction with payment obligation and by e-mail to the address provided by the customer.
- The customer chooses the type of delivery available on the store's website, i.e.:
- DPD courier;
- DHL courier;
- or personal.
The delivery time is 2-10 days, unless the delivery time is individually agreed. If the delivery date according to the previous sentence is exceeded, the consumer has the right to set the seller a grace period. If the goods are still not released, the buyer can withdraw from the contract. Deliveries are made on working days from Monday to Friday. Deliveries are not made on weekends or public holidays. The seller is responsible for the risk of accidental loss of or damage to the goods until the consumer has received them, unless the consumer has chosen a different shipping method than that offered in the store. The buyer has the opportunity to inspect the goods at the time of receipt of the shipment and to keep a record of any damage in the presence of the supplier. The creation of a protocol is not a prerequisite for filing a complaint or exercising the right to withdraw from the contract. The goods are delivered in the European Union.
IX. The right to withdraw from the contract
This section applies to you if you use the shop as a consumer.
- Subject to the provisions of Chapter I letter a), the following applies 7, these regulations, the consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and make a declaration to this effect in any form within 14 days of delivery of the product to him. To meet the above deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before the deadline to the Seller's correspondence address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The consumer wishes to exercise his right to withdraw from the contract by returning the goods in accordance with the procedures referred to in sentence 1 of this chapter.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is deemed not to have been concluded. What the parties have provided will be returned unchanged. The return must be made immediately, at the latest within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the following address: Kazimierz Lipiński botle, ul. Lubanice 88a, 68-200 Lubanice.
- The direct costs of returning the goods in connection with the exercise of the right are borne by the consumer, unless the store has agreed to bear them or has not informed the consumer of his right to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of the customer's withdrawal from the contract, the shop will refund the price of the goods within 14 days of receiving the consumer's statement. The return must be made to the bank account specified by the consumer. Shop issues a written confirmation of the return of the service.
- The consumer is obliged to return the goods no later than 14 days after the day on which he withdraws from the contract, unless the trader has offered to collect the goods himself. Returning the goods before the deadline is sufficient to meet the deadline.
- On the store's website you will find a cancellation policy and an e-mail confirmation of the order.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply to the consumer in the case of services with the characteristics specified by the consumer in the order he placed or in close relation to his person;
- The subject of the contract is the goods delivered in sealed packaging, which after opening the packaging cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if the packaging is opened after delivery;
- Services that are the subject of the service are goods that are inseparably connected to other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- Services clearly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer.
X. Consumer Warranty Rights
- The products offered in the shop are subject to the seller's liability for 24 months for non-conformity of the goods with the contract. It is presumed that if the consumer informed the seller of the guarantee within 12 months of delivery of the product, the defect in the product already existed at the time of its release.
- A complaint relating to the seller's liability for non-compliance with the contract should be sent to, among others, the following address
- by mail to the address: Kazimierz Lipiński botle, Lubanice 88a, 68-200 Lubanice, Polska,
- by email to the following address: email@example.com
- by phone, Tel.: +48 728 087 939
The complaint should contain a detailed description of the nature of the non-compliance, the date it occurred, the consumer's request, the order number and contact details, which will facilitate the complaints procedure. The shop will consider the complaint immediately and in the most efficient way within 14 days after receiving the complaint sent by the customer. In the absence of information about the manner in which the complaint will be examined, the complaint shall be deemed to have been resolved in favor of the customer within the period referred to in paragraph 4. In the event of a justified complaint, the customer may request that the product be put into operation in accordance with the contract, that the product be repaired free of charge or replaced with a new one, that the price be reduced or that there be an opportunity to withdraw from the contract. The customer's returns shop must be informed of the price at which the entire transaction was carried out. The response to the complaint will be sent to the e-mail address and correspondence address provided by the customer. The shop issues a written confirmation of the return of the service. A sample complaint form can be found on the order page and will be attached to the email if the order is approved.
XI. Principles for processing personal data of buyers
- The regulations are available at: www.botle.de
- The customer has the opportunity to read the document, download the content of the regulations to his device and print it out.
- All disputes arising from these general terms and conditions or sales contracts will be settled amicably or by a competent court.
- If the buyer is an entrepreneur, all disputes arising from the Rules of Procedure or the purchase contract will be settled by an arbitration court or a general court at the seat of the Internet shop.
- If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the liability of the online shop within the scope of the warranty is excluded.
- The consumer has the option of using out-of-court complaint and remedy procedures. The consumer can use an amicable agreement electronically, e.g. via the EU-ODR Internet platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/